Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Maine Mariners faced off Sunday afternoon for the final game of a three game series in Reading.
Compared to the previous two games, this game was more defensive minded. The first period was scoreless and so was most of the second. The Mariners broke the ice at the 18:48 mark when Keltie Jeri-Leon scored the first goal of the night. Trevor Gooch scored 8:47 into the third period to tie up the game. The Royals won the game 18 seconds into overtime on a power play goal from Patrick Bajkov.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Reading Royals – 05/16/2022
- Wolves Take Game 1 With Convincing Win
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah