Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Maine Mariners faced off Sunday afternoon for the final game of a three game series in Reading.
Compared to the previous two games, this game was more defensive minded. The first period was scoreless and so was most of the second. The Mariners broke the ice at the 18:48 mark when Keltie Jeri-Leon scored the first goal of the night. Trevor Gooch scored 8:47 into the third period to tie up the game. The Royals won the game 18 seconds into overtime on a power play goal from Patrick Bajkov.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem
- Newest Bears Getting Acclimated in Washington
- PHOTOS: Michael King’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season
- Chicago’s Coach Sheahan Embracing Expectations With New Role
- NHL Prospect Tournament Day One: ECHL Officiating Roundup
- Signings continue as Bulls roster comes together
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #32: Macon Mayhem Head Coach Nick Niedert
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)