READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Maine Mariners faced off for an afternoon game on Monday at Santander Arena.
Patrick Shea opened the scoring 14 minutes into the first period. With 15 seconds left in the period, Shea scored his second of the night to give the Mariners a 2-0 lead after one period. Alec Butcher got the Royals back in the game with a goal 15 minutes into the second period. Devon Paliani tied things up with just four minutes left in regulation. The Mariners got a late power-play goal from Fedor Gordeev to retake the lead. Shea capped off his dominant game with an empty-net goal for the hat trick. The final score was 4-2 to the Mariners.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Skills Competition – 02/05/2023
- All-Star Journey: Odyssey to Laval
- PHOTOS: 2023 AHL All-Star Classic – Fan Jam Red Carpet Event – 02-05-2023
- Skills Competition Heats Up AHL All-Star Weekend
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track