GREENVILLE, S.C. – The Greenville Swamp Rabbits hosted four different teams in five days at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. On Wednesday Night, the number one team in the South Division, the South Carolina Stingrays, came to town. The Swamp Rabbits scored five second-period goals for a 6-2 win over the in-state rivals. After a day off, Friday brought the second-place Florida Everblades; Greenville fell 4-2 in this game. With no rest, the Rabbits faced Utah on Saturday night, and were down 4-1 at the end of the first. During the second period, the Rabbits got their second wind and scored three goals, with Utah ultimately winning the game, 6-4. Sunday against Atlanta, the Swamp Rabbits defeated the I-85 rivals by a score of 9-3.
Check out Mike Burton‘s best shots from the four games below!
- Canucks Training Camp Round-Up
- PHOTOS: 2021 Vancouver Canucks Training Camp Day Three – 09/25/21
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Defense and Goaltenders
- Grizzlies Offseason Starting to Heat Up
- Camp Invitee Avon Earns Flyers Contract
- Amerks Impress at Buffalo Prospects Challenge
- An Update on Several Allen Americans Storylines
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #10: ECHL Mishmash
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces