CINCINNATI, Ohio – On Wednesday night, the visiting Newfoundland Growlers beat the Cincinnati Cyclones 6-1 at the Heritage Bank Center.
It was a black (and white) night to forget for the local team, which allowed five consecutive goals in 56 minutes of play. Cincinnati could not take advantage of the 24 penalty minutes given to the Growlers despite outshooting them 29 to 23. Lincoln Griffin, assisted by Dajon Mingo and Patrick Polino, scored the only goal for Cincinnati with less than four minutes of play to spoil the shutout for Growler’s goaltender Luke Cavallin.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023