CINCINNATI, Ohio – On Saturday night, at the Heritage Bank Center, the visiting Newfoundland Growlers beat the Cincinnati Cyclones for the third time this week. It was a 3-1 victory for the Canadien team.
The Growlers scored first as in the previous two games, thanks to a power-play goal by Pavel Gogolev 10:51 into the first period. Jalen Smereck tied the game up at 13:34 in the second period. Two minutes later Isaac Johnson scored the winning goal for the Growlers. The score remained the same until almost the end of the game when Todd Skirving put it an empty-netter with 24 seconds left. Mark Sinclair had 25 saves for the Cyclones.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023