READING, Pa – The Reading Royals and Norfolk Admirals faced off Friday night.
The Royals got out to a 1-0 lead 14 minutes into the first when Alec Butcher scored his eighth goal of the season. After a low scoring first period, the second period featured five total goals. Mason Millman gave the Royals a 2-0 lead two minutes into the second. Trey Bradley made it 3-0 with a powerplay goal four minutes later. The Admirals got on the board a minute later on a goal by Blake Murray. Charlie Gerard regained the three goal lead for Reading 16 seconds later. Ryan Foss added another Admirals goal to finish the second period scoring. Murray scored his second of the night two minutes into the third. Max Newton capped off the Royals win with an empty net goal. The final score was 5-3 to the Royals.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs Vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers 01/27-28/2023