READING, PA – The Reading Royals held their Teddy Bear Toss Game on 12/03/2022, hosting the Norfolk Admirals for the second night at the Santander Arena.
Kamerin Nault opened the scoring and brought the bears raining down late in the first period while on a power play. Devon Paliani and Charlie Gerard scored less than a minute apart in the second period to put the Royals up 3-0 heading into the third. Eric Williams broke Nolan Maier’s shutout bid midway through the third. Dominic Cormier scored an empty-net goal with less than a minute left to seal the Royals win. The final score was 4-1.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023