NORFOLK, Va. – After a lengthy six-game road trip, the hometown Norfolk Admirals transformed the Norfolk scope into Hogwarts as it was another special event night. This time it was “Harry Potter and Wizardry Night” but it would take more than a top shelf casting wand and some finely crafted spells to defend against the Dark Arts of the visiting Orlando Solar Bears.
Orlando came out hot, scoring three times in the 1st period and Norfolk would never recover no matter how hard they tried. It seemed the Admirals lost their invisibility cloak and just couldn’t get a puck past Orlando’s defense and netminder.
In the 3rd period, “they who shall not be named” managed to find the back of the Admiral’s net two more times and would go on to defeat Norfolk 5-0.
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency