MACON, Ga. – The Pensacola Ice Flyers visited the Macon Mayhem for a rare Tuesday night game. There was back and forth, fast-paced action we have come to expect in the SPHL this season.
The Ice Flyers got on the scoreboard first and the Mayhem found themselves playing catch-up. The Mayhem were able to take the lead early in the middle frame. Pensacola would answer back before heading into the second intermission. Macon regained the lead halfway through the third period and would hold off all comeback attempts by Pensacola.
The final score was Macon 3, Pensacola 2.
- Calder Cup Playoff North Division Final Preview: Laval vs. Rochester
- Calder Cup Playoff Central Division Final Preview: Chicago vs. Milwaukee
- Calder Cup Playoff Atlantic Division Preview: Charlotte vs. Springfield
- Everblades Edge Growlers in OT Thriller
- Grizzlies Stun Walleye in Game One Overtime Victory
- Kelly Cup Playoff Western Conference Final Preview: Toledo Walleye vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Kelly Cup Playoff Eastern Conference Final Preview: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Florida Everblades
- Ghost Pirates announce Vegas as Affiliate, Bennett as Head Coach
- Mike Eaves Stepping Aside but Leaving Legacy in Cleveland
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 31: Blue People Group