WICHITA, Kan. – The Wichita Thunder played the Rapid City Rush in a four-game set starting on February 26 when former Thunder defensemen Ian Edmondson netted the overtime winner to give Rapid City a 5-4 win.
February 27, the Rapid City Rush kept the steam rolling as they took the Wichita Thunder through the wringer in INTRUST Bank Arena winning 3-2 in regulation.
On March 2, the Wichita Thunder completed the comeback of the year, coming back from a 4-0 deficit to win 5-4 with an overtime winner from defensemen Patrik Parkkonen.
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener