WICHITA, Kan. – The Wichita Thunder played the Rapid City Rush in a four-game set starting on February 26 when former Thunder defensemen Ian Edmondson netted the overtime winner to give Rapid City a 5-4 win.
February 27, the Rapid City Rush kept the steam rolling as they took the Wichita Thunder through the wringer in INTRUST Bank Arena winning 3-2 in regulation.
On March 2, the Wichita Thunder completed the comeback of the year, coming back from a 4-0 deficit to win 5-4 with an overtime winner from defensemen Patrik Parkkonen.
- Canucks Training Camp Round-Up
- PHOTOS: 2021 Vancouver Canucks Training Camp Day Three – 09/25/21
- The Ontario Reign So Far: Defense and Goaltenders
- Grizzlies Offseason Starting to Heat Up
- Camp Invitee Avon Earns Flyers Contract
- Amerks Impress at Buffalo Prospects Challenge
- An Update on Several Allen Americans Storylines
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #10: ECHL Mishmash
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces