GLENS FALLS, NY – For the final time during the regular season the Adirondack Thunder hosted the Reading Royals, Saturday night.
The first period featured strong play from both Jake Theut and Kaden Fulcher, but there was no scoring. Will MacKinnon opened the scoring late in the second period to give the Royals the lead. Brandon Schultz got the Thunder on the board two minutes into the third period to tie the game. Neither team could get another one past the goalies in regulation so overtime was needed. Charlie Gerard scored the game winner for the Royals 2:31 into OT. The final score was 2-1 to Reading.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend