GLENS FALLS, NY- The Reading Royals and Adirondack Thunder faced off Saturday night at Cool Insuring Arena for the first time this season.
Patrick Grasso opened the scoring 7:46 into the first period to give the Thunder a 1-0 lead. Trey Bradley got the Royals on the board just a minute later. The second period did not have any scoring. Max Balinson scored midway through the third to give the Royals their first lead of the night. Grasso scored his second of the night four minutes later to tie up the game and send it to overtime. Mason Millman scored seven seconds into overtime to give the Royals the 3-2 win.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs Vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers 01/27-28/2023