Portland, ME – The Reading Royals and Maine Mariners met for a pivotal Game Four Friday night.
The first period featured several great opportunities for both teams to open the scoring but neither team could get one past the goalies, Logan Flodell for Reading and Callum Booth for Maine. The second period looked like it was going to also be scoreless until 19:07 when Nick Master scored to give the Mariners the lead. In the third period the Mariners scored twice on the power play and an empty net to take a 4-0 win.
The series is now tied at two apiece with neither team having yet to win as the visiting team.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023