Portland, ME – The Maine Mariner and Reading Royals met for a rematch Saturday night at Cross Insurance Arena.
The Royals opened the scoring eight minutes into the game on a goal from Will MacKinnon. The Mariners tied up the game three minutes later with a short-handed goal from Patrick Shea.
After a goalless second period, Dominic Cormier broke the tie for the Royals midway through the third with a power play goal. Shane Sellar and Mason Millman each scored empty net goals to ice the game for the Royals. The final score was 4-1 for Reading.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
- Checkers Lose in Overtime on Teddy Bear Toss Night
- Bears Break Through in Shootout Win
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Reading Royals – 11/20/2022
- PHOTOS: Florida Everblades vs. Jacksonville Icemen -11/25/2022
- Thunder Complete Sweep of Growlers in Rivera’s Return
- IceHogs Best Milwaukee In A Clash Of Offensive Titans
- Penguins Rally For Shootout Win Over Phantoms
- Bears Collar Wolf Pack
- PHOTOS: Iowa Wild vs. Chicago Wolves 11/20/2022
- Special Teams Propel Nailers