ST. JOHN’S, N.L. – The first-ever championship banner in Newfoundland hockey history was raised to the Mile One Centre rafters last Friday night, as the Growlers hosted the Reading Royals for the first of three games.
The Sin Bin’s Sarah Pietrowski was there and snapped this photo gallery.
- Grizzlies Offseason Starting to Heat Up
- Camp Invitee Avon Earns Flyers Contract
- Amerks Impress at Buffalo Prospects Challenge
- An Update on Several Allen Americans Storylines
- Three Periods Podcast Episode #10: ECHL Mishmash
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO