WORCESTER, Mass. – The Worcester Railers hosted the Reading Royals for the first of a two-game series at the DCU Center on Friday night.
It was a back-and-forth game, with the Royals opening the scoring 26 seconds into the game on a goal by Mason Millman. The Railers tied things up four minutes later when Anthony Repaci scored his first of the night. Charlie Gerard gave the Royals a 2-1 lead three minutes later. Repaci scored two minutes after that to tie it up again. Repaci completed his hat-trick 36 seconds into the second period to give the Railers their first lead of the night. The Royals had thought they tied it up midway through the third period, but the goal was waved off for goaltender interference. Gerard’s second of the night with six minutes left in the third did count and sent the game to overtime. Jimmy Lambert scored on a breakaway one minute into the OT period to give the Railers the win. The final score was 4-3.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend