FORT BRAGG, N.C. – For the first time in minor league hockey history, the Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs and Fayetteville Marksmen brought the game of hockey to the men and women who fight for our freedom, playing an exhibition game on Fort Bragg last Saturday night.
The Sin Bin’s Sarah Hobday was there and snapped this photo gallery from the game.
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener