MACON, Ga. – The Macon Mayhem and the Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs clashed for the second time in as many nights on December 11, 2021. After being shutout on the previous night, the Macon Mayhem were under pressure to score a goal as it was Teddy Bear Toss night. After the home team scores the first goal of the game, fans throw stuffed animals onto the ice that will be donated to local charities and children’s hospitals. With the way the Mayhem had been playing over the past few periods, it seemed that they were due a goal. It was the second period before Macon’s Chris Hunt found the back of the net, tying the game and causing teddy bears to fly onto the ice. The Mayhem did not let up, overcoming another Roanoke advantage early in the third period. Macon got a much-needed win with a final score of 4 to 2.
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed
- Flyers, Phantoms Aim to Rebuild
- Fuel make First Signings of 2022-23