Rosemont, Ill – On Saturday, November 19, the Rockford IceHogs beat the Chicago Wolves 4-3 in OT.
Only Jamieson Rees could score for the Wolves in a very up-and-down-the-ice first period. After a quiet first period, the IceHogs came out of the gate with some fire behind them in the second period. Goals by IceHogs David Gust and Michal Teply were quickly met with an answer from Reese for his second goal of the night. Following a scuffle with Rees, an IceHogs’ goal by Alex Vlasic briefly gave them the lead. The Wolves tied the game by the end of the second period with a goal by Nathan Sucese.
A scoreless third period led to a three-on-three hockey, where Michael Teply scored the game-winner for the IceHogs and his second goal of the game.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Karen McClain, who was there to capture the action!
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 69: Finals
- Calder Cup Finals Preview: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Hershey Bears
- Newly-Affiliated Gladiators Elevate Nesbitt To Head Coach, Promote Pyle
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 06/01/2023
- Bears Blank Amerks, Advance to Calder Cup Final
- Everblades Edge Out Steelheads in Game of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ECHL Kelly Cup Final: Idaho Steelheads vs. Florida Everblades
- Amerks Outlast Bears to Force Sixth Game
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 05/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/27/2023