JACKSONVILLE, Fla – The visiting South Carolina Stingrays took on the Jacksonville Icemen on Saturday in the second of a three-game-set.
In a performance similar to the night before, both netminders were stellar in their crease. With a scoreless game after 60 minutes, a Power-Play goal in overtime by Jacksonville’s Brenden Harris gave the Icemen the 1-0 victory. This was the debut game for Harris as an Icemen, having just joined the team.
Jacksonville’s Justin Kapelmaster stopped all 27 shots faced for the shutout, earning him the number one star of the game for the second night in a row.
The overtime period also featured some fisticuffs between players. This is currently being addressed and handled by the league.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for highlights from the game.
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah
- Calder Cup Playoff North Division Final Preview: Laval vs. Rochester
- Calder Cup Playoff Central Division Final Preview: Chicago vs. Milwaukee
- Calder Cup Playoff Atlantic Division Preview: Charlotte vs. Springfield
- Everblades Edge Growlers in OT Thriller
- Grizzlies Stun Walleye in Game One Overtime Victory
- Kelly Cup Playoff Western Conference Final Preview: Toledo Walleye vs. Utah Grizzlies
- Kelly Cup Playoff Eastern Conference Final Preview: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Florida Everblades
- Ghost Pirates announce Vegas as Affiliate, Bennett as Head Coach