MILWAUKEE, Wisc. – The Sunday Matinee at Panther Arena, was the second of a back-to-back games between the Milwaukee Admirals and the Texas Stars. The game also featured local area mascots who were there to celebrate the birthday of Roscoe, the Admiral mascots.
The game went to overtime, with Milwaukee ending their recent winning streak, falling to the Stars 3-2.
While the Admirals did get the one point for the OT, the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin were the big winner of this annual charity game. They were presented with a check that topped $26,ooo, along with plenty of fun for past patients in attendance.
Check out the action between these Central Division leaders from Field Pass Hockey Photographer Joby Brown.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend