CINCINNATI, Ohio – Keeghan Howdeshell‘s third-period goal was the insurance that Toledo Walleye needed, in their 4-1 victory over the Cincinnati Cyclones Sunday afternoon.
Toledo’s Mitchell Heard, Brandon Hawkins, and Brett Boeing all scored in the game by Brett Boeing, was the nail in the coffin, which ended Cincinnati’s home win streak at seven games.
The Cyclones were unable to capitalize during any of the five power-plays chances they had, having just 25 shots on goal versus 34 by the Walleye. Justin Vaive scored his 11th goal of the season, and the lone goal for the Cyclones.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Hector Urcia for highlights from the game.
- Green Leads Growlers to Win, Avoiding Elimination
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead