CINCINNATI, Ohio – Keeghan Howdeshell‘s third-period goal was the insurance that Toledo Walleye needed, in their 4-1 victory over the Cincinnati Cyclones Sunday afternoon.
Toledo’s Mitchell Heard, Brandon Hawkins, and Brett Boeing all scored in the game by Brett Boeing, was the nail in the coffin, which ended Cincinnati’s home win streak at seven games.
The Cyclones were unable to capitalize during any of the five power-plays chances they had, having just 25 shots on goal versus 34 by the Walleye. Justin Vaive scored his 11th goal of the season, and the lone goal for the Cyclones.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Hector Urcia for highlights from the game.
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #79: All Together On This (with Jim Sarosy)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem
- Newest Bears Getting Acclimated in Washington
- PHOTOS: Michael King’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season