CINCINNATI, Ohio – Sunday afternoon Ryan Lowney scored the overtime winner for the Toledo Walleye, in a 3-2 victory over the Cincinnati Cyclones. This was the Toledo’s seventh straight road victory as they sit atop of the league in the standings.
The Cyclones’ Justin Vaive scored at 7:23 into the first period with a shorthanded goal. In the second period Toledo scored twice, entering the final period up by one. Cyclones’ Jesse Schultz tied the game up, early into the third period, sending it to overtime.
Field Pass Hockey photographer Hector Urcia was there for the game and shot this gallery!
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 36: 2022-23 AHL Season Kickoff
- Several Thunder Players Attending AHL Camps
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #35: Jason Ruff
- Michael Mersch a Significant Add to the Rochester Americans
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos of the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)