CINCINNATI, Ohio – Sunday afternoon Ryan Lowney scored the overtime winner for the Toledo Walleye, in a 3-2 victory over the Cincinnati Cyclones. This was the Toledo’s seventh straight road victory as they sit atop of the league in the standings.
The Cyclones’ Justin Vaive scored at 7:23 into the first period with a shorthanded goal. In the second period Toledo scored twice, entering the final period up by one. Cyclones’ Jesse Schultz tied the game up, early into the third period, sending it to overtime.
Field Pass Hockey photographer Hector Urcia was there for the game and shot this gallery!
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023