CINCINNATI, Ohio – Saturday night, the visiting Toledo Walleye won 5-2 against the Cincinnati Cyclones in Game 2 of the Central Division Finals.
Two quick goals put Toledo up by two before the first intermission. Cincinnati got one back 1:27 into the second period, but the Walleye replied with a goal of their own 51 seconds later to take a 3-1 lead. The Cyclones made the game interesting with a goal by Andrew Nielsen at 9:15 of the third period. But not for long; the Toledo Walleye scored their fourth goal of the night less than two minutes later. An empty netter with seconds left in the game sealed the victory for the Walleye, who take a 2-0 lead in this series.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- Bears Blank Amerks, Advance to Calder Cup Final
- Everblades Edge Out Steelheads in Game of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ECHL Kelly Cup Final: Idaho Steelheads vs. Florida Everblades
- Amerks Outlast Bears to Force Sixth Game
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 05/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/27/2023
- Everblades Advance to Kelly Cup Final with Double-Overtime Win
- Former Bears Coach Carbery Tapped For Capitals
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/26/2023
- Bears’ Third Period Rally Leads to Game Four Win