CINCINNATI, Ohio – On Friday’s “Superman Night,” the Cincinnati Cyclones hosted the visiting Toledo Walleye.
Gordie Green scored less than a minute into the game for Toledo, who never gave back the lead beating Cincinnati 4-1. Lukas Craggs and Gordie Green scored two goals each in a night where the Cyclones’ offense could not lift off and were outshot 35 to 24. The Cyclones Justin Vaive scored his 161st goal of his pro career to reach 300 points, and Louie Caporusso obtained his 400th pro point with the assist. Dajon Mingo left the game late in the second period after crashing hard into the boards. No penalty was called despite the protest of the entire team and the 5,000-plus fans in attendance. Beck Warm was pulled out after allowing three goals in the first period registering 1tensaves, his replacement, Mark Sinclair, had 21 saves.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Kansas City Mavericks vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/01/2023
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs Vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers 01/27-28/2023
- Wolves’ Mental Health Initiative Extending Beyond Weekend