READING, PA The Reading Royals and Trois-Rivières Lions faced off in the second game of a back-to-back series on Sunday.
The Lions took a 2-1 lead in the first period, but the Royals came back and tied the game midway through the second, with a goal by Jackson Cressey. The game remained tied at two at the end of third period and would require overtime. The Lions Olivier Atchambault scored the game winner halfway through the overtime period, to give Trois Rivières the 3-2 win.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener