READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Trois-Rivières Lions faced off for the first of three game back-to-back series on Friday night.
Colin Felix opened the scoring for the Royals six minutes into the game. The Lions tied it up just one minute later on a goal from Brett Stapley.
The Royals made it 3-1 a little over one minute into the second period on back-to-back goals from Max Newton and Alec Butcher. Newton added a power-play goal with six minutes left in the second. William Lemay cut the Royals lead to 2 before Jacob Gaucher regained it for the Royals with less than a minute to go in the period. Felix got his second of the game midway through the third. The final score was 6-2.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- Bears Blank Amerks, Advance to Calder Cup Final
- Everblades Edge Out Steelheads in Game of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ECHL Kelly Cup Final: Idaho Steelheads vs. Florida Everblades
- Amerks Outlast Bears to Force Sixth Game
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 05/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/27/2023
- Everblades Advance to Kelly Cup Final with Double-Overtime Win
- Former Bears Coach Carbery Tapped For Capitals
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/26/2023
- Bears’ Third Period Rally Leads to Game Four Win