READING, PA The Reading Royals and Trois-Rivières Lions faced off in the first game of a back-to-back series on Saturday. It was a physical and low-scoring game.
The Royals got out to a quick 1-0 lead on a goal from Trevor Gooch less than a minute into the first period. Brayden Low scored the eventual game-winner eight minutes into the third.
The Lions scored 2 minutes later as Olivier Archambault scored into a basically empty net after a scrum in front of the net left the puck loose and goalie Hayden Hawkey out of position. The Royals held on to get the 2-1 win. Sarah Pietrowski was there for all the action. Check out the gallery below!
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Iowa Heartlanders vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Maine Mariners vs. Worcester Railers 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 03/18/2023
- Penguins Power Past Phantoms With Playoffs at Stake
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/17/2023
- Koppanen Powers Bruins Past Thunderbirds
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/17/2023