CINCINNATI, Ohio – Friday night the Cincinnati Cyclones took on the visiting Tulsa Oilers at the Heritage Bank Center. Jesse Schultz scored an insurance goal midway through the third period in the 5-2 victory for the Cyclones.
Zack Andrusiak scored late in the first and 81 seconds later Brandon Yeamans had his first professional career goal putting the Cyclones up 2-0. While Dylan Sadowy cut the deficit for the Oilers into the second, a shorthanded goal by Lincoln Griffin gave Cincinnati a 3-1 lead despite being a man down. Tulsa came back a minute later ending the second down 2-3. The Cyclones took control of the game in third period, with goals by Jesse Schultz and Matt McLeod. In his return from the Buffalo Sabres, Cyclones goaltender Michael Houser was the first star of the game with 27 saves.
Field Pass Hockey photographer Hector Urcia was there for the game and shot this gallery!
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Reading Royals – 05/16/2022
- Wolves Take Game 1 With Convincing Win
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah