CINCINNATI, Ohio – Friday night the Cincinnati Cyclones took on the visiting Tulsa Oilers at the Heritage Bank Center. Jesse Schultz scored an insurance goal midway through the third period in the 5-2 victory for the Cyclones.
Zack Andrusiak scored late in the first and 81 seconds later Brandon Yeamans had his first professional career goal putting the Cyclones up 2-0. While Dylan Sadowy cut the deficit for the Oilers into the second, a shorthanded goal by Lincoln Griffin gave Cincinnati a 3-1 lead despite being a man down. Tulsa came back a minute later ending the second down 2-3. The Cyclones took control of the game in third period, with goals by Jesse Schultz and Matt McLeod. In his return from the Buffalo Sabres, Cyclones goaltender Michael Houser was the first star of the game with 27 saves.
Field Pass Hockey photographer Hector Urcia was there for the game and shot this gallery!
- Lifting the Mask With Pyotr Kochetkov
- PHOTOS: Rockford IceHogs vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/28/2023
- PHOTOS: Worcester Railers vs. Reading Royals – 01/28/2023
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 01/28/2023
- Monday Monster Mash: Rollercoaster
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 01/27/2023
- PHOTOS: Rockford Icehogs vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 01/27/2023
- Furry Fury: Bears Blanked on Teddy Bear Toss Night
- Griffins’ Second Period Surge Buries Wolves
- Wolves Battle for an O.T. Win Over IceHogs