CINCINNATI, Ohio– Wednesday night, the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the visiting Tulsa Oilers 5-3 at the Heritage Center.
Once again, five different players contributed with one goal for Cincinnati to earn the win. Lee Lapid opened the scoreboard 1:40 into the first, assisted by Kohen Olischefski and Matej Pekar. The Oilers tied the game up with a goal by Alex Gilmour at 11:38 of the first period. Two consecutive goals by Patrick Polino and Matej Pekar in the second period gave the Cyclones a 3-1 lead before the second intermission. Tulsa got one back when Tag Bertuzzi scored 26 seconds into the third and final period. Josh Passolt and Matt Berry scored the winning and the insurance goal, respectively. Mark Sinclair had 20 saved for Cincinnati.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend