JACKSONVILLE, Fla – The Jacksonville Icemen hosted the Utah Grizzlies for the final game of a three-game series on Saturday for the Pucks & Paws night. All five goals in the game were scored during power plays, though two were short-handed goals for the opposite team. The Icemen took a 4-1 victory and swept the series between the two teams.
The Icemen’s first two power-play goals came in the first period, the first by Hunter Skinner at the 12.41 mark, the second less than two minutes later by Ara Nazarian. Zach Jordan scored the first short-handed goal of the game to put the Icemen up 3-0 at the end of the first period. Dakota Raabe scored the lone power-play goal for the Grizzlies during the second period. Derek Lodemeier continued his point streak to six games with a short-handed goal in the third period, sealing the Icemen victory.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Andrew Fielder for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend