ROANOKE, Va. – Game two of the weekend doubleheader was full paws, and pause! It was “Jurassic Bark” night at the Berglund Center, so fans could bring their dogs!
Delays from repair to the glass, and the combined total of 99 minutes in penalties, fueled the tension between players. Several major fighting penalties, as well as back-to-back goals, had the fans on their feet and the dogs barking!
The second period brought goals from CJ Stubbs and Mac Jansen as the Rail Yard Dawgs cruised to a 3-1 win and their second win of the weekend.
Our Michele Hancock was there and has this gallery!
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 36: 2022-23 AHL Season Kickoff
- Several Thunder Players Attending AHL Camps
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #35: Jason Ruff
- Michael Mersch a Significant Add to the Rochester Americans
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos of the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)