CINCINNATI, Ohio – Tough night for the Cincinnati Cyclones as they fell to the very disciplined Wheeling Nailers 2-0 at home. The visiting team generated 11 more shots on goal (40 in total) in a night where 11 penalties were called, four in the last minute of play. Sean Bonar made 38 saves for Cincinnati, which lost five of its last six games entering Wednesday.
The Cyclones look to bounce back Friday night when they play the Nailers again in the Marvel Superhero Weekend.
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem
- Newest Bears Getting Acclimated in Washington
- PHOTOS: Michael King’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season
- Chicago’s Coach Sheahan Embracing Expectations With New Role
- NHL Prospect Tournament Day One: ECHL Officiating Roundup
- Signings continue as Bulls roster comes together
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #32: Macon Mayhem Head Coach Nick Niedert
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)