CINCINNATI, Ohio – Tough night for the Cincinnati Cyclones as they fell to the very disciplined Wheeling Nailers 2-0 at home. The visiting team generated 11 more shots on goal (40 in total) in a night where 11 penalties were called, four in the last minute of play. Sean Bonar made 38 saves for Cincinnati, which lost five of its last six games entering Wednesday.
The Cyclones look to bounce back Friday night when they play the Nailers again in the Marvel Superhero Weekend.
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Reading Royals – 05/16/2022
- Wolves Take Game 1 With Convincing Win
- Calder Cup Playoff Pacific Final Preview: Stockton vs. Colorado
- Toledo Breaks Out with Dominant Win Over Utah