READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Wheeling Nailers faced off Saturday night for Marvel night at the Santander Arena. The first period ended on a high note for the Royals when Trevor Gooch scored a power play goal with 21 seconds left in the period to take a 1-0 lead. The second period started strong for the Royals when Frank DiChiara scored 21 seconds into the period, but the Nailers came back and scored three goals to take a 3-2 lead at the end of the third. Dominic Cormier scored early in the third to tie it for the Royals, but Cam Hausinger had other plans and scored twice for the Nailers late in the period, giving Wheeling a 5-3 win.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win
- Wolves Blow Out Admirals, Take 2-0 Series Lead
- Thunderbirds Roll Checkers in Series Opener