READING, Pa. — The Reading Royals and Wheeling Nailers faced off Sunday night. The Royals got off to a quick lead, with Jackson Cressey scoring 21 seconds into the game. The Nailers capitalized twice on the power play in the second period to take a 2-1 lead. The Royals tied the game six minutes into the third period on a goal from Brayden Low. Kenny Hausinger scored the eventual game-winner halfway into the third period to make it a 3-2 game. Ryan MacKinnon scored late in the third to ensure the Royals win. The final score was 4-2. Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
- PHOTOS: Indy Fuel vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 02/03/2023
- Checkers Complete Empire State Sweep in Syracuse
- PHOTOS: Birmingham Bulls vs. Knoxville Ice Bears- 02/02/2023
- Storm Lose Fourth Straight But Have Fire
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #88: Howard Dolgon for AHL Hall of Fame?
- Soderblom and IceHogs Get Back on Track
- Bears Fall Apart in Loss to Phantoms
- IceHogs Outlast Wild In Shootout Victory
- Bears Earn Revenge Over Islanders
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Chicago Wolves – 01/29/2023