CINCINNATI, Ohio – Friday night, the Cincinnati Cyclones beat the visiting Wichita Thunder 5-3 at the Heritage Bank Center.
Steven MacLean scored his first professional goal in his second game with Cincinnati. The other four players that scored for the Cyclones were Matej Pekar, Matt Berry, Patrick Polino, and Zack Andrusiak. This win put Cincinnati on top of the Central division, followed closely by the Toledo Walleye and the Indy Fuel with one more game played than the Cyclones.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Héctor Urcia for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend