GLENNS FALLS, N.Y – The last playoff spot in the North Division came down to the last weekend of the season between the Worcester Railers and the Adirondack Thunder. The two teams played back-to-back games on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. The Railers held a one point lead over the Thunder going into Saturdays match-up.
It is the Thunder who are headed into the Kelly Cup playoffs sweeping the two-0game set. They dished up a 5-1 drubbing on Saturday and 4-3 win on Sunday to secure their playoff berth.
Read Carrie Robert’s recap of the games here: Thunder Overtake Railers for Final ECHL Playoff Berth
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Brian Stone Sr for Saturday’s game highlights.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- Bears Blank Amerks, Advance to Calder Cup Final
- Everblades Edge Out Steelheads in Game of the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- ECHL Kelly Cup Final: Idaho Steelheads vs. Florida Everblades
- Amerks Outlast Bears to Force Sixth Game
- PHOTOS: Coachella Valley Firebirds vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 05/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/27/2023
- Everblades Advance to Kelly Cup Final with Double-Overtime Win
- Former Bears Coach Carbery Tapped For Capitals
- PHOTOS: Idaho Steelheads vs. Toledo Walleye – 05/26/2023
- Bears’ Third Period Rally Leads to Game Four Win