READING, Pa – The Reading Royals and Worcester Railers faced off for the back end of a home and home on Saturday night.
The Royals opened the scoring late in the first period when Charlie Gerard and Devon Paliani scored a little over a minute apart for a two goal lead. Quin Ryan scored a power play goal late in the first to cut the Royals lead in half. Anthony Repaci tied up the game three minutes into the second period. Both teams pushed for the go ahead goal in the third before Ryan MacKinnon gave the Railers the lead midway through the period. The Royals continued to push in hopes of forcing overtime but they could not get the puck past Brent Moran. The final score was a 3-2 victory for Worcester.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023