READING, Pa – The Reading Royals hosted the Worcester Railers for their annual education day game on Tuesday morning.
The Royals opened the scoring 4:40 into the first period on a goal from Brendan Hoffmann. The Railers responded less than three minutes later to tie it with a power-play goal from Brent Beaudoin. The Railers scored twice in the second to take a 3-1 lead into the third. Andrei Bakanov scored 47 seconds into the third to make it 4-1. The Royals fought back into the game with two powerd-play goals from Dominic Cormier, but it was not enough. The final score was 4-3.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski, who was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Providence Bruins vs. Charlotte Checkers – 03/26/2023
- Ghost Pirates Survive The Final Battle of Georgia Tilt
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/31/2023
- PHOTOS: Evansville Thunderbolts vs. Pensacola Ice Flyers – 03/24-26/2023
- Quick Start Fuels Indy to Wheeling Win
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend