Reading, PA – The Worcester Railers and Reading Royals faced off Tuesday night in the first back-to-back games.
For the first two periods of the game it was a back and forth match. The Railers opened the scoring halfway through the first on a goal from Steve Jandric. The Royals came back and tied it with less than 30 seconds left in the period when Garret Cockerill scored one from the blue line.
The Royals took the lead halfway through the second on a goal from Patrick Bajkov. Max Newton and Jacob Hayhurst both scored to get the lead back for the Railers. Trevor Gooch scored his first of the game with a minute left in the second to tie up the game.
The Royals came out strong in the third period and scored three times on their way to a 6-3 win. Gooch scored twice including an empty netter, to complete the hat trick. A goal by Thomas Ebbing was his 23rd goal of the season.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- Bears Add Capitals Draftees Hughes, Maass to AHL Deals
- Green Leads Growlers to Win, Avoiding Elimination
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win