READING, Pa. – The Worcester Railers and Reading Royals faced off Wednesday night for the second of a back-to-back series.
The Railers and Steve Jandric opened the scoring for the second night in a row. The Royals responded 37 seconds later when Frank DiChiara scored a quick goal off the draw. Trevor Gooch and Thomas Ebbing finished the scoring for the first period to give the Royals a 3-1 lead. After a scoreless second period the Railers had a late game push in the third, scoring with 30 seconds left in the game to bring them within one. The Railers were unable to even things up in the remaining seconds and the Royals took the 3-2 victory.
Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Colorado Eagles vs. Rockford IceHogs – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Adirondack Thunder vs. Worcester Railers – 03/22/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/18/2023
- Bears Roll Amidst Lineup Changes
- Breaking Down Atlanta’s Path To The Postseason
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 59: Obstructed View
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023