Reading, PA- The Reading Royals closed out their eight game home stand with a Sunday afternoon match up with the Worcester Railers.
In the last meeting in the regular season for the two teams, Thomas Ebbing opened up the scoring 1:03 into the game for his 27th of the season. The Railers scored their lone goal of the game midway through the first to tie the game. The Royals got the lead back 4:42 into the second on a shorthanded, breakaway goal from Brayden Low. Frank DiChiara scored 10 minutes later to take a 3-1 lead into the second intermission. Ebbing scored his second of the game into the empty net to ice the win for the Royals in the 4-1 victory.
Check out this photo gallery from Field Pass Hockey’s Sarah Pietrowski for highlights from the game.
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 36: 2022-23 AHL Season Kickoff
- Several Thunder Players Attending AHL Camps
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #35: Jason Ruff
- Michael Mersch a Significant Add to the Rochester Americans
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- PHOTOS: Hector Urcia’s Best Photos of the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)