Reading, Pa. – The Reading Royals and Worcester Railers faced off for an afternoon game. The Royals got out to a 2-0 lead in the first with goals from Brad Morrison and Patrick Bajkov. In the second period, the floodgates seemed to open up for the Royals, taking a 6-1 lead. Bajkov got a second goal, Jackson Cressey, Brayden Low, and Thomas Ebbing all scored in the second. Brennan Feasey scored the Railers’ lone goal in the second. The Railers tried to mount a comeback in the third but could not complete the comeback. The final score was 6-4. Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Fort Wayne Komets vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/19/2023
- IceHogs Ready For Big Trip To Manitoba
- PHOTOS: Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs vs. Knoxville Ice Bears – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Huntsville Havoc vs. Macon Mayhem – 03/17/2023
- PHOTOS: Iowa Heartlanders vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Maine Mariners vs. Worcester Railers 03/18/2023
- PHOTOS: Grand Rapids Griffins vs. Milwaukee Admirals – 03/18/2023
- Penguins Power Past Phantoms With Playoffs at Stake
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Reading Royals – 03/17/2023
- Koppanen Powers Bruins Past Thunderbirds