READING, Pa. – For the third straight game, the Reading Royals faced off against the Worcester Railers on Saturday night at Santander Arena.
After a scoreless first period, Patrick Bajkov opened the scoring for the Royals two minutes into the second period. Worcester took the lead with a pair of goals from captain Jordan Smotherman two minutes apart in the period. The Railers looked like they were going to win the game, but Garrett Cecere scored the game-tying goal for the Royals with less than three minutes left in regulation.
The game went to overtime where defenseman Trevor Gooch won it for the Royals 16 seconds into OT. The final score was 3-2.
Field Pass Hockey Photographer Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
- Mayhem Provides Update On Coaching Search
- Bears Fill Out Coaching Staff, Name Todd Nelson Head Coach
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed