Reading, PA – The Reading Royals and Worcester Railers faced off for a Saturday night game. The Royals took a commanding 3-0 lead in the first period with a goal from Brayden Low and 2 from Patrick Bajkov. The Railers got back into the game in the second by scoring twice on a 5-minute major power play, bringing the score to 3-2. The Royals came back to score 3 unanswered goals with less than 2 minutes left in the game. Bajkov completed his second hat trick of the season with 30 seconds left in regulation. The final score was 6-2. Sarah Pietrowski was there to capture the action.
- Mayhem Provides Update On Coaching Search
- Bears Fill Out Coaching Staff, Name Todd Nelson Head Coach
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed