READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Worcester Railers met up for a New Year’s Eve game, with the Royals blanking the Railers in a 2-0 victory.
Due to previous game postponements, it was the Royals Teddy Bear Toss night and Ugly Holiday Sweater night all-in-one. Even though the Royals heavily outshot the depleted Railers team, both teams went into the second intermission scoreless and teddy bears still not thrown. The Royals finally broke through and scored a goal four minutes into the third period, along with an insurance goal two minutes later.
It was the first professional career game for Royals netminder Tristan Côté-Cazenave, who got the win and shutout.
Check out this photo gallery by Field Pass Hockey Photographer Sarah Pietrowski, for highlights from the game.
Download the Field Pass Hockey app from the iTunes or Google Play stores or follow @FieldPassHockey on Twitter for the latest news on the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL throughout the 2023 season!
- PHOTOS: Jacksonville Icemen vs. Orlando Solar Bears – 03/31/2023
- Bulls Rally Past Stingy Mayhem, Tied For First
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs. Worcester Railers – 03/29/2023
- PHOTOS: Reading Royals vs. Wheeling Nailers – 03/25-26/2023
- IceHogs Prepare For Three Huge Games This Weekend
- Wolf Pack Jump Into Playoff Picture
- PHOTOS: Fayetteville Marksmen vs. Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs – 03/25/2023
- Early Start Propels Bears Past Marlies
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 60: Cowboy Corey
- PHOTOS: Maine Mariners vs. Atlanta Gladiators – 03/24/2023