READING, PA – The Reading Royals and Worcester Railers met up for a New Year’s Eve game, with the Royals blanking the Railers in a 2-0 victory.
Due to previous game postponements, it was the Royals Teddy Bear Toss night and Ugly Holiday Sweater night all-in-one. Even though the Royals heavily outshot the depleted Railers team, both teams went into the second intermission scoreless and teddy bears still not thrown. The Royals finally broke through and scored a goal four minutes into the third period, along with an insurance goal two minutes later.
It was the first professional career game for Royals netminder Tristan Côté-Cazenave, who got the win and shutout.
Check out this photo gallery by Field Pass Hockey Photographer Sarah Pietrowski, for highlights from the game.
- Mayhem Provides Update On Coaching Search
- Bears Fill Out Coaching Staff, Name Todd Nelson Head Coach
- Lapierre Poised for Pro Leap in Hershey
- Allen Leaves Big Shoes to Fill in Hershey
- Is It October Yet?: Laval Rocket 2022-23 Schedule Breakdown
- Wichita Thunder in the Market for New NHL Affiliate
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #76: The 2022-23 AHL Schedule is Here!
- Thunderbirds Reveal 2022-23 Schedule
- Big Home Swing to Kick Off Gladiators 20th season
- Bears’ 85th Season Schedule Revealed