LAFAYETTE, La. – For the third straight season, the SPHL Power Rankings are back! Like the last several seasons, there is a familiar face at the top of the rankings, the Peoria Rivermen.
Led by timely scoring from their forward corps and solid netminding from Eric Levine and Jeremy Brodeur, the Rivs are out to a 5-0-0 start, their best in team history. Backing up the Rivs are the Fayetteville Marksmen, who are out to a 5-0-1 start. Like the Rivermen, the Marksmen have had a solid balance of scoring depth, timely scoring and good goaltending which have propelled them to this start.
Find out how we ranked the rest of the league, below!
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency