WICHITA, Kan. – The Rapid City Rush were 23-29-8 at last year’s trade deadline and were looking to amass assets for 2019-20. Defenseman Riley Weselowski had been a mainstay with the Rush organization, dating back to the team’s championship season in the Central Hockey League.
As a part of 14 total trades last #ECHLDeadlineDay, Weselowski was shipped from Rapid City to Florida for forwards Jack Riley and Liam Britton.
He sat down with The Sin Bin’s Matthew Harding to discuss getting traded for the first time in his career, the conversations that went on behind the scenes, fitting in with his new team, the playoff run and how players can cope with the stress of the ECHL trade deadline.
- Penguins Pushing For Playoff Spoiler
- Cramarossa Leads Iowa Past IceHogs In OT
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 15: Hat Tricks
- PHOTOS: Trois-Rivières Lions vs Reading Royals – 1/22/2022
- Bears Surge Past Penguins
- Inside the SPHL Podcast Episode #15: Kasey Kulczycki & All-Star Vote Reveal
- Marlies Score Late, Take OT Win From Griffins
- White Keeps Heartlanders Rolling
- Late Goal Lifts Pack Past Bears
- PHOTOS: South Carolina Stingrays vs. Jacksonville Icemen – 01/22/22