The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 22: The Impending Trade Deadline
Welcome to The Holy GrAHL, Field Pass Hockey’s flagship AHL podcast.
Here at The Holy GrAHL, hosts Andrew Rinaldi, Deana Weinheimer, Jeremy Paul, Michael Liu, and Zack Power focus on all the stories around the American Hockey League. From the ones on the ice to those that play out in the standings and everything in-between, The Holy GrAHL has it covered. Plus, you will hear the stories directly from the players and staff themselves!
On this episode of The Holy GrAHL, our hosts discuss a potential scenario that could make the Stockton Heat the first team to punch their ticket to the Calder Cup Playoffs with 19 games remaining, they discuss Charlotte Checkers forward Owen Tippett‘s value as he has been named the AHL Player of the Week, and celebrate the return of Jack Rathbone to the Abbotsford Canucks’ lineup. Our hosts’ takes on Zac Fucale‘s three consecutive shutouts for the Hershey Bears, Springfield scoring woes, and John Wroblewski mutually agreeing to step aside as Ontario Reign head coach round out the top of the show.
Not one, but two “Oofs of the Week” on this edition of The Holy GrAHL – both of which leave our hosts saying, “hook, line, and sinker!” As always, you’ll want to stick around for this week’s “Swipe Left, Swipe Right” segment with a special trade deadline twist.
As always, the show concludes with a look at the scoring races, the race for the Calder Cup, and our hosts’ games of the week.
- Bears Add Capitals Draftees Hughes, Maass to AHL Deals
- Green Leads Growlers to Win, Avoiding Elimination
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win