But first, your hosts start the show by discussing the suspension of Josh Leivo for the Chicago Wolves. As the Illinois team deals with that suspension, Zack and Andrew talk about the playoff-clinched Wolves, backed by Pyotr Kochetkov, who was named rookie of the month.
As always, the guys give their hot takes in the Swipe Left or Swipe Right segment. What piping hot takes will they serve up this week?
After talking about the latest scoring races, the pair tackles the biggest question in the season’s final stretch of the season; its standings.
Key point matches are outlined in their games of the week, but there’s one Pacific Divison game that has two thumbs up from the crew.
Finally, the Field Pass Hockey “Stat Department” shows there’s trouble in the waters in San Jose. We’ll find out what Zack and Andrew have discovered in their silver anniversary episode.
The Holy GrAHL, Field Pass Hockey’s flagship American Hockey League Podcast. Each week, we look into the biggest stories out of the AHL, its players, and their teams.
- Bears Add Capitals Draftees Hughes, Maass to AHL Deals
- Green Leads Growlers to Win, Avoiding Elimination
- Real Deal: Neal’s Late Goal Lifts T-Birds to Game 2 Win
- Growlers on Brink of Elimination…Again
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 32: Calgary Conundrum
- Toledo Withstands Utah’s Comeback Attempt, Takes 2-1 Series Lead
- Morelli Returns to Hershey for 2022-23
- Rocket Lift Past Americans, Take Series Lead
- Flames Relocating Stockton AHL Franchise
- Johnson Edges Closer to ECHL Record in Win